Saturday, February 16, 2013

Low Res 2012 Movie Awards: Coming Monday

The 2012 Low Res Movie Awards kick off on Monday. This is somehow my seventh year of this navel-gazing little endeavor, and I hope there are enough of you who enjoy them each year to justify their existence. This year, I decided to get a little ambitious and create something of a teaser video. You know how much I love movie trailers, so once I picked up the rudimentary technical knowhow, this was inevitable. So. I hope you like the video, and I hope you check in on Monday for the first awards posts!


2012 Movie Awards trailer from Joseph Reid on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic video--so glad this feature is returning. (I'm especially excited to see all the love for Anna Karenina)

Kris McN said...

Wooooooot! Missed you!