Saturday, September 03, 2011

Consider Sunday Shoes Kicked Off


It does come as a slight surprise to me that I am SO excited for the Footloose remake, but the combination of actual talented dancers (Kenny Wormald and Julianne Hough, both looking amazing) as the leads and the fusion of hip-hop dancing with the more '80s style of the original movie has this looking like a LOT of fun.

I talk about this at slightly more length on this week's Extra Hot Great podcast, which also included a segment on the brilliant television program that gave us the following scene:



GO LISTEN NOW, FOOLS
.
..

1 comment:

Molly Fromkin said...

I saw a screener of the Footloose remake, and I'm so glad someone has expressed a belief in the possibility that it's not an abomination, because it's EXCELLENT. Funny and sexy and a lot of heart. And the kid in the Chris Penn role is going to be huge. HUGE.