Saturday, May 07, 2011

More Kissing Coverage

So that conversation from the other day about the proud history of MTV's "Best Kiss" Award got me on kind of got me onto a kind of mental loop, and there was only one thing I could do to get it out of my system: make a list.

Meanwhile, I've wanted to write for The Awl forever, because it's full of smart and funny smartypants funnypeoples.

And lo, last Friday, both of these disparate strands of my life went and converged when I pitched the fine folks at The Awl a Listicle Without Commentary on the proud subject of MTV Movie Awards "Best Kiss" Nominees, wherein I ranked every single kiss in order of hotness (Free Willy fans, fair warning: you may not be happy). Life is weird, but I'll take it.

Anyway, click on over and read the listicle in all its proud glory.

No comments: