Sunday, May 01, 2011

"Eternal Life! It's Super Fun!"


This week's Extra Hot Great went up yesterday, and YOU HAVE TO LISTEN! Especially if you care at all about Broadway, The Office, TV shows about theater, The Book of Mormon, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, cliffhangers, May Sweeps, Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Paul Reiser, making fun of Paul Reiser, TV show hangouts, and heart-stopping tiebreaker scenarios. And also extra special guests Roommate Mark and Adam! How it that not a no-brainer??

Please do click here to listen to it all!
.
.

2 comments:

JA said...

You'll be proud of me, Joe! You know how I said I can't listen to radio programs, they make me feel crazy? Well I managed to make it through this for The Book of Mormon talk because I was curious how you liked it and we hadn't talked about it. Yay me! Also yay that awesome show, or whatever. But mostly, me.

Joe Reid said...

I'm more proud of you for liking a musical! I guess if it's blasphemous enough...