Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Where You'll Find Me: Oscar Week Edition

On this week's Extra Hot Great podcast, we talk artificial intelligence in the quiz-show field, whether Sam Worthington is worse than jazz, and if Saturday Night Live can ever hold up for an entire episode. Also? "Will Dave Hate This?" which is my absolute favorite thing in the universe right now. GO LISTEN NOW!

I also joined my Film Experience podcast cohorts Nathaniel, Katey, and Nick for one last gab-fest before the Academy Awards. We played a fun game where we cast 2010 Oscar nominees in each other's roles. GO LISTEN NOW!

I've started recapping this season of The Amazing Race over on Yahoo!'s television blog, The Set. Here's Episode 1, wherein Kent and Vyxsin are, as ever, "dating Goths." Tee hee.

Finally, I'm going to be liveblogging the Oscars on Sunday night over at NPR's Monkey See blog. I'll be joining host Linda Holmes and the wonderful Sarah Bunting to talk about our very strong opinions on live-action short films and anything else that might come up during the show.

No comments: