Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sounds of My Commute, No. 002

I demand to know who's handling the movie adaptation of 3:40 - 5:10.


sb said...

This is one of my favorite performances of anything ever for precisely the part you mentioned. Why, hello, naked emotion concerning a thirty-year long history, so glad you could make it this evening.

Such a fucking great performance.

Holly F. said...

This was my favorite song on my "Best of Grammys '98" CD, beating out "MmmBop" and "Virtual Insanity." I was 13 at the time, and I am now proud of my fantastic teenage taste.

Thanks for the afternoon listening.

Jeff Hansen said...

And while this iconic moment of true anguish and emotion is happening, Mick Fleetwood is banging away on the drums with the biggest smile on his face, having the time of his life. It cracks me up every time I see it.

Couch Baron said...

Still so haunting, but also reminds me how much I would love to have drinks with Christine McVie and hear what stories she has to tell. (Which I'm sure the screenplay writer would do, so on-topic!)