Monday, January 10, 2011

Podcast Hussy

I don't make New Year's resolutions, but one of them this year is to do a better job of publicizing myself on this blog. Particularly with regard to the Extra Hot Great podcasts I've been doing, which are seriously the best thing I've currently got going. If you haven't already, please do go listen (the next episode will go up tomorrow night).

In the meantime, I have resumed my guest duty on the podcast over at The Film Experience. These happen less frequently, but I do so love getting to talk movies, Oscars, and Avatar (yes, still) with Nathaniel Rogers, Nick Davis, and Katey Rich. The latest podcast is in two parts: Part One and Part Two. And while you're listening, check out Nathaniel's new site -- very, very sleek.
.
.

1 comment:

The Pretentious Know it All said...

"Elizabeth: Turn off the Dark." Joe, I actually spit out my water when you said that, I was laughing so hard. Amazing.