Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Faces of the O-Town Reunion Tour

As I'm sure you've already heard, the early 2000s made-by-televison boy band O-Town is planning a reunion, ten short years after they first stormed the charts with "Liquid Dreams" and "All or Nothing." [And, yes, apparently Ashley Parker Angel isn't onboard. Yet! I choose to have faith!]

So in anticipation of the reunion that will define 2011, I thought I'd compile a little taste of what O-Town will be bringing back to the culture.

CLICK BELOW to see the Faces of the O-Town Reunion Tour:


8 comments:

Couch Baron said...

You know I'm not prone to hyperbole, so rest assured that this is pretty much the best thing that anyone has ever done.

Roommate Mark said...

Couch Baron is right. It's only January, and you've cracked the cultural nut of 2011.

stacey said...

Okay, never listened to, watched, whatever O-Town, but just went through the pictures twice, creating a game where I figured it all out. Personally, I'm a Dan-fan (hot!), can see the appeal of Ashley (but not into him), and I think Trevor would probably be my 'best friend' and we would have great fun.

Jeff Hansen said...

Just TRY to pull Ashley Angel from the sunny beaches of Canada City, Canada.

Jenn said...

I'm so glad I read this at home and not at work. I don't have to explain my hysterical laughter and tears to anyone.

Kaitlyn said...

It's Jacob that has the dreads, right? Oh I hoooooope they're still in existence AND have only become more grody in the past 10 years.

Kirk Hamilton said...

there are no words for this. what have you done

Anonymous said...

@jeff hansen:

clone high?? well played, sir, well played.