Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How Do I Know Enough People Aren't Watching "Terriers"?

There aren't dozens upon dozens of blog posts out there talking about having an insane crush on Michael Raymond-James. Because seriously...it took me about 25 minutes.

We talked about Terriers quite a bit on this week's Extra Hot Great podcast -- which you should be listening to! Tara Ariano, Dave Cole, and me, yakkin' it up on the ol' yak-box! Send us audio! -- and Dave and Tara convinced me to give it a shot. I'm super glad I did, it's a fun, funny, well-acted P.I. drama. And I generall don't care for two of the three leads, but Donal Logue and Laura Allen are actually quite good. And Michael Raymond-James! Crazy cajun Rene from True Blood! Looking fine as hell!

Trust me, I know how annoying all the "Woe is me, nobody watches smart TV, why wouldn't you watch Lonestar???" stuff can be. But honestly, you would love Terriers, and you shouldn't let FX's terrible efforts at promoting it hold you back.


Mel said...

I love me some MRJ. I'm a little shocked it took you 25 minutes. Why so long?

Joe Reid said...

I was trying to maintain objective professionalism.

DuchessKitty said...

I've been stacking up all of the Terriers episodes on my dvr since its premier, and I just finally watched them all in a mini marathon this past weekend.
What a joy this show is!
And yeah, my Michael Raymond James crush has been in full effect since I overlooked and forgave him for his horrible Cajun accent on "True Blood", chere.

Anonymous said...

I love this show, and have been surprised it didn't get more attention. It's funny, engaging, and I love the theme song.