Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Challenge Chat LIVE No. 01

Before we begin chatting, I invite you to enjoy these shots of Danimal holding Luke like he's his newlywed bride.

Now it's time for us to CHAT! (I'm new to this chat software, so for now, I'm disabling comments within the chat, but please comment via Blogger, and I'll try to incorporate them. Thanks!)



DuchessKitty said...

You guys are made of WIN.
I'm glad I'm not the only person obsessed with how f*cked up Bananas' hair is this season.

Jon Foerster said...

TJ Lavin is unfortunately in a coma and in critical condition after a bike accident:

chat said...

It's nice that you can join free online chat rooms and chat with friends, meet new people and more. You also can choose from hundreds of rooms, create your own or message people directly and chat with instant messages.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE hearing you all chat about this show!