Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hottie Birthday

My lovely friend Jason turns 23 today, and I totally forgot to get him anything. Like a jerk of a person! In order to make it up to him, I decided to deliver a post full of many of the reasons we became friends in the first place: pics of hot guys! Sure, My New Plaid Pants is funny and insightful and shamelessly obsessive, but if I'm being honest, I knew we'd be friends when I saw he shared my affinity for rando hot guys like Mike Vogel and Charlie Hunnam. Ours is a bond forged in man-nipples.

So here's to you, friend! Never stop being a total perv.




























5 comments:

JA said...

I doubt I could stop if I wanted to, Joe. Thanks for this! As I scrolled down every picture hit me like an exclamation point. McHale! Enver! Bamber towel! Oh my! Oh my indeed.

Also, 23? Don't you dare fix that type.

BeRightBack said...

Timothy Olyphant in Go twice! And that's why I read this blog.

Melissa said...

Happy day to all of us! Thanks!

Kristen said...

Today is my birthday too, so I will also consider this my present from you! Thank you! You are very thoughtful!

The Bloody Munchkin said...

OMG! You had me at Justin Theroix (Sp?). But then you upped the anti with Enver and my favorite Dollhouse scene ever (second fave... Enver as Topher, frakking genius). Wherefore art though Dollhouse?