Monday, June 21, 2010

Programming Note

Actually, no technical difficulties, I just really love this image.

I just want to give you guys a heads up on some pretty cool things coming to Low Res in the next week or so:

Later today, I'm going to put up the final installment of the Buffy countdown, with my top 5 episodes.

Then tomorrow, look for YOUR choices for the best of Buffy. I read your comments and tallied them up -- very scientific-like -- and I have to say, the list we all came up with is something we can all be proud of. Eat it, LOGO!

And then next week, look for a very special feature -- a first of its kind of Low Resolution. This one's Buffy-related too, and if you're a fan of the show at all, you're going to want to check it out. Intrigued?? I hope so.

Also, because balance is healthy, I'll have some non-Buffy content at the end of the week, as we ramp up to the Emmy nominations.

Meanwhile, for no reason other than that it brings me joy, please enjoy this clip from RuPaul's Drag Race:


1 comment:

Tom said...

The Twitter-mentioned marathon on Saturday led me to the commercial for RuPaul's Drag U. I'm unspeakably excited.