Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Gross, Man.

"They made Bride Wars, and I did not protest...

They made a 'squeakquel' to Alvin & the Chipmunks, and I thought the word 'squeakquel' was funny, so I did not protest...

They made nine Tyler Perry movies, including five with Madea and at least three where he plays a guy who's married, to a woman, and I did not protest...

'Knowledge was their treasure,' and I did not protest...

Now they're making a Les Grossman movie and IS NOBODY SERIOUSLY GOING TO PROTEST, WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA, WILL YOU JUST ACCEPT ANYfuckingTHING AS LONG AS IT SWEARS A WHOLE LOT AND APPROPRIATES RAP CULTURE IN A WAY YOU THINK YOU'RE APPRECIATING IRONICALLY BUT YOU'RE PAINFULLY NOT?


...Shame."
.
.

4 comments:

Guy said...

Quite.

ShoNuff Lives said...

fo sho!

in the immortal words of 9 to 5, let's all revolt.

madesadeasily said...

This needed to be said. I'm glad someone did, and did it well.

Ryan T. said...

PREACH,