Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hit the Decade

So I left it all for the last week of the year, and at least some of it (probably a lot) will bleed into January. But I've compiled at least some kind of End of the Aughts presentation so I can sum up the first decade I spent fully immersed in movies, music, and TV.

Over the next several days, I'll be rolling out the following:

The Years in Movies: A look at the movie years one by one -- how I saw them then and how I see them now.

My Top 50 TV Shows of the Decade: Ten at a time.

My Top 100 Songs of the Decade: Prepare to be horrified anew.

**Rather than attempt to rank my top movies of the decade, I'm working on a more thoughtful presentation for my favorite films of the last ten years. But since I am crap at planning things out, that won't be ready until January. But it'll be worth it! I swear.

Tune in on Monday for the kickoff post to one, if not all, of these features. Hopefully we can spend our last week in the Aughts remembering what made them so awesome. You know, for me.

No comments: