Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Ten Gayest Freeze-Frames from the Hannah Montana Movie

Ever since Tara and I saw the Hannah Montana movie in the theatre -- yes, we did --I've been waiting for it to show up on DVD so I could chronicle the extreme gayness of Hannah's cowboy-twink of a boyfriend.

During the movie, I counted a baker's dozen points of gayness (as Tara will attest). Going through it on DVD, I could only screencap ten of them (sometimes, the je ne sais quoi of a cute boy swiveling his neck can't be captured in one image).

The point, as ever, is that the line between wholesome, red-state-baiting family entertainment and barely-restrained homosexual bliss is a fine one indeed. Remember that, Maine. [And we kind of already knew that, am I right, guys?]

Plus, now I can say that I watched The Hannah Montana Movie (um...twice) as research for a post.

So here they are, ten shots of one fabulous love interest (and one shot of an out-and-proud barn). Enjoy!

The Ten Gayest Freeze-Frames from the Hannah Montana Movie

One


Two


Three


Four


Five


Six


Seven


Eight


Nine*
*(Note: This works better if you know that Cheyenne Jackson is just off-camera, wearing short-shorts.)

Ten
.
.
.

14 comments:

jessica said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I saw this with my boyfriend's then 7yr old daughter, so I, too, have a legitimate excuse. This post, though, makes the whole thing that much more enjoyable for me.

Vance said...

This may be your best post ever! lol!!!!

Michiewah said...

Joe, you are truly the greatest! I ~heart~ you too much! ;D

BeRightBack said...

Haha, Photo #3. Cock!

Stacy Strockbine said...

I'll give you seven out of nine, but I don't see anything remotely gay about two or seven. I think you just put them in there because he looks super cute.

Stacy Strockbine said...

Wait, I meant to say two, seven, or eight! Especially eight.

Joe Reid said...

A little too cute in #8. Also, did you not SEE the gay barn? Or the sassy hip action in #2? Come on now.

Jon Foerster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon Foerster said...

Joe, I've been reading your blog for a while (though this constitutes the popping of my comment-cherry) -- and like a good sycophant, I followed you here from TWOP -- and let me just say, this might be your funniest post yet!

Quesadelia said...

poor hannah. girl got no gay-dar.

Kristin K. said...

This post is stupid. And so is who ever decided to write it. UGH.

Glenn Dunks said...

Hahah, amazing!

Kristin's funny!

sprite said...

straight men do not smile. and if they should smile by mistake, said smile should never be described as "dazzling."

THAT'S how you know.

Anonymous said...

I love this so much that I featured it on STFU Gays. I rarely love things THAT much.