Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So About James Franco Being on General Hospital

Sorry, you guys. Sometimes when my entire work day is consumed with the same thing (JAMES FRANCO JAMES FRANCO JAMES FRANCO) I forget that I haven't talked about that here. So James Franco is coming to General Hospital, starting next Friday. As you may have heard.

Now I must command you to watch the following promo because it is composed entirely of awesome, awesome gesturing with a coffee cup, and awesome ordering dead awesome to be buried as close to hell as you can. Watch!

(Ummm, if anybody asks, I have no idea how this YouTube video ended up here...)


.
.
.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the promo, but my only problem with it is that, being a long-time GH fan, I know no one in that promo is going to die, so it kind of loses its effect.

Tom said...

Carly and AJ's 10 year old son killed someone? Or is he like 25 now?

Joe Reid said...

They aged him up to 17 when he woke up from a coma a few months ago. And yes, he killed someone. Who was played by the actress who originally played Carly.

Rbelle said...

See, my only problem with that promo is that it doesn't appear that James Franco will kill almost the entire cast and then run off with Alexis. Of course, I gave up The Sonny Show four years ago, so what do I know.

Also, it is a soap opera, James Franco. Why are you wearing a shirt?

Jenn said...

Rbelle - God help the show if Alexis ever leaves. Some days she's the only reason I watch. Well, her and Diane.

Joe Reid said...

Alexis and Diane really are the best. I keep wanting to give them their own chat show.