Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Not Kidding

This is a couple weeks old, but I don't think I saw anyone else talking about it, and I haven't gushed about Kristen Wiig around these parts for a while.

I actually hope this is the last we see of Judy Grimes. I don't know how they can top this feat of strength, and who wouldn't want to take a character out on such a high note? I can't remember another time I actually cheered for a comedy sketch like it was a sporting event, but I was practically on my feet in my living room after this one.


2 comments:

Mark said...

My god, that was hysterical.

"I don't know what I've been told. Just kidding, I do know. They told me anyway, just kidding. I have, but they told me not to tell you."

LOL

Jenn said...

Halfway through I was thinking - I should have timed this. Amazing.