Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Time for a Break

God knows there are more important things to talk about today, but for the record, Brooke Smith getting canned from Grey's Anatomy on no notice ticks me off for several reasons, not the least of which being that a) Brooke Smith is one of the best actors, if not THE best actor on that show, and b) that Callie-and-Erica-are-sudden-lesbians storyline had JUST reached the point where it felt real and relatable and emotionally affecting. So...awesome work, whoever made that call.

3 comments:

JA said...

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN.

Mathan said...

Yeah Joe, I read this story today and the first thing I thought was "I can't wait for the Low Res take."

Personally I was happy when she joined the cast, cringed when the storyline began, but relaxed in recent weeks.

I really can't wait for more on this story to get out so we can find out who got the weak knees.

T-Square said...

She can do so much better. I was just watching old episodes of Six Feet Under yesterday, and she was even awesome as the feminist-y art teacher for Claire.