Friday, October 24, 2008

If You Love Me...

Confidential to the reader (or readers) who end up winning the drawing to program Low res for a day: if you love me at all, one of the things you'll make me write about is Miley Cyrus's 20-year-old boyfriend. Particularly in photo essay form. It'd be awfully considerate.

I didn't think anything could ever top the Goin' To Church in a Wifebeater photo...



but this one comes mighty close...

And now that I have your attention: The TN Donors Choose contest is nearing on $89,000 with seven days to go. You can still donate and help push it over $100k, and now that we're into Magical Matching Fund Times, any donation made to a project with the "Double Your Impact" icon gets matched, dollar for dollar. And don't forget to forward me your confirmation email so I can enter you into the Program Low Res For a Day contest.

No comments: