Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shhh, Justin, Stop Talking


So, you know I love Justin Timberlake and don't particularly feel the need to apologize for that. But when he starts making a point of saying that it was he, and not Ashton Kutcher, who started the ironic-trucker-hat trend, somebody needs to tell him to shut up. There's a decent chance that he's just having a little fun at Ashton's expense, as he's been known to do -- the SNL skit where Justin played Punk'd-era Ashton is still one of my all-time favorites. But I don't need to remember that Justin used to wear trucker hats. I barely like to acknowledge that he continues to wear fedoras. Maybe he could just talk about bringing the vest trend back. At least he looks adorable in those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom says he dresses like an old man with the sweater vests, ties, and fedoras. I'm sure there'll come a day when he *is* old that he'll start dressing "young," but until then I get to enjoy my 60-year-old mother pointing and laughing at him every time she sees his picture.