Friday, July 11, 2008


Okay, I realize I'm the world's biggest dork, but this just sent me into a fit of fist-pumping:

They're making them play Survivor!! Apparently this is gonna be played Duel-style every person for themselves, and as I recall, The Duel was pretty goddamned awesome. (Even if Wes did win.) But it brings together all my most hated people from Sydney (Kellyanne! Dunbar!), some old relics whose loans just came due (Rachel! Abram!), a few people I actually kinda like (Derrick! Robin! Ryan! Paula!), plus wee little Dave from Hollywood getting sent to the wolves, and by "wolves" I certainly do mean "Tonya's vagina."


1 comment:

Sarah B said...

Ed and I totally chest bumped when we saw the ad run after the finale of The Real World (see how I'm trying to one-up you on the dorkdom?). My favorite part of the preview? When Robin tranny voices to Derrick: "D, I just wanna know what it feels like to win."