Monday, June 30, 2008

Almost Forgot!


Almost let the day go by without making note that today is Lizzy Caplan's birthday! Lizzy who I fell in love with in Mean Girls, and who I realized way after the fact was in Freaks and Geeks for a bit, and who I and I alone watched and loved on that show Related, and who managed to be a highlight in a very good movie in Cloverfield. Lizzy who I am hoping will start landing better projects than Dane Cook/Kate Hudson romantic comedies. Isn't everybody in Hollywood in love with her by now? Let's get some offers out, people!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Kat Warbler! I'm still sad about the demise of The Class. Yeah, I know...yes, you have a valid point, but...ummhumm...yeah...ALL RIGHT, BUT I STILL LIKED IT, OK?! How could you not root for John Ritter's kid? Are you dead inside?!

Maggie said...

You aren't the only one who like Related...I still have hope that it'll be released on DVD. It hangs out at the very bottom of my Netflix queue just waiting...

jessica said...

I liked The Class, emily. Down with the haters!

Maria said...

Me, too! Any show with a character named "Yonk" is cool in my book.