Friday, May 23, 2008

This Is What Happens When You Find A Stranger In The Alps!


So, yeah, despite my claims (and honest intentions) that I had no interest in seeing it, I went to Indiana Jones and the Case of the Crystal Pepsi (tm MNPP) yesterday. And you know? I liked it. Of course, I was unburdened by any kind of expectations, so you totally shouldn't try to predict fan reaction by me.

But I went and saw the movie as part of Dave and Tara's kickass new podcasting project, Overwhelming Positivity. This week's episode, "It's The Fifties!", is jam-packed with greasers, reverse-aging babies, and yodeling mountain climbers. And, you know, the topic at hand: Indiana Jones. I manage not to sound like a complete asshole either, so there's that.

2 comments:

AB and the Bear Suits said...

It's been well over 24 hours since I saw it (having shelled out for the midnight showing), I can safely admit that I did like it. In spite of its weaknesses, it was a strong entry into the trilogy. I think.

jessica said...

Quadrilogy?