Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Penn Badgley Does NOT Think About Sex When Playing Sports

Okay, first of all, I realize I am part of the problem. I'm owning that. I know I'm buying into the publicity-fueled competition between Penn Badgley and Chace Crawford. Further, in planting my flag squarely in the Chace Crawford camp, I realize I'm conflating my feelings for the characters on Gossip Girl with the actors who play them. Though, come on, doesn't the pretty-but dense Nate Archibald go well with the pretty-but-dense Crawford? And doesn't Dan Humphrey's pious judginess match Penn's just-at-the-edge-of-pretentious interviews?

Anyway, this is all in the way of disclaiming that while I fully admit that Penn Badgley soaked down in a wifebeater is appealing to the eye, the accompanying video of Penn talking about what "sexy" means to him is probably the funniest thing I've seen in a week. When viewed through the prism of the (again, media-fueled, I'm sure, probably) story that Penn is crazy jealous of all the attention Chace has been getting (from Tom Cruise, no less!), it's even funnier.

Anyway, enough talk, more sexy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how hot Penn got!