Monday, May 19, 2008

Aw! Shut Up, Danielle.

Yeah, so I watch Greek? I'm not going to hear any lip about it because it's awesome, and I'm not quite ready to talk about just how much I enjoy it (except to say that Kelsey Grammer's daughter is in it, and she looks exactly like Becki Newton from Ugly Betty). But I'm watching tonight's episode and I see the name "Lisa Wilhoit" show up on my screen. That looked familar. And damned if I didn't make the connection the second she stepped onscreen -- Danielle Chase from My So-Called Life! Angela's annoying little sister, now playing Rusty's annoying new girlfriend! The little brat's all grown up...and still really good at playing a giant pain in the ass. Good for her for recognizing her niche. (And good for the Greek hair and wardrobe people for not dressing her up like that there thing to the left.)

The moral of this story, of course, is that Greek totally rules. This isn't even the first MSCL alum to show up -- Delia Fisher (Senta Moses if you're into using her real name, but I don't know why you would because DELIA FISHER!) was on for a few episodes earlier this season. Also Deputy Leo from Veronica Mars as a gay TA and, oh right, Charisma effing Carpenter. Love.

1 comment:

Mathan said...

I'm a fan of Greek too. In fact it's one of the reasons I've really missed cable since I've relocated.

And thanks for proclaiming your love for the show, it's emboldened me to stop hiding how I feel about it.