Monday, March 17, 2008

'Round Springfield II (Stuff I Just Now Came Across)

Best Week Ever presents its mytharc-focused review of HBO's John Adams and while they don't specifically ask if the Smoke Monster was behind the Boston Massacre, the question is strongly implied.

Finally, I cannot tell you how much joy this new development in the McGreevey scandal is bringing me. Ever since I saw Dina Matos McGreevey on Oprah, hawking her book, wringing the audience for every drop of sympathy, completely (and predictably) freaking Oprah the hell out, because nothing scares Oprah to her bones more than husbands who turn out to be gay. I just...fucking HATED her, and yet I still had to somewhat feel for her because she did get the rug pulled out from under her and she had to feel pretty betrayed and blah, blah, blah. WELL NO LONGER! Thank you, threesome-happy-but-still-kinda-cute campaign staffer! I love how this guy is as grossed out by Matos's hypocrisy as I am. As always, freaky sex is never the crime -- bald-faced hypocrisy is.

1 comment:

Jeff Hansen said...

Weird thing: Round Springfield always refuses to appear in my RSS feed, and yet Round Springfield II did appear. Stupid Blogger, you go squish now!