Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Brain Today

Sorry 'bout the sparse posting lately. Easter and work craziness and all. Plus my brain's been lingering in the stangest places lately. Like for instance...

...this Chace Crawford/JC Chasez thing. Way, way too much of my headspace is occupied by this are-they-or-aren't-they, well they probably aren't, but how long is too long to spend alone in a cabana, and they sure are awfully attractive, but is this really any of my business, and yet they're public figures and what's the harm with some innocent speculation, and maybe this will get more people to watch Gossip Girl, and how is it that N Sync was even gayer than we thought it was?

-- The casting for Joss Whedon's Dollhouse. This one's neither surprising nor all that guilt-indicuing. Eliza Dushku back on TV. Joss Whedon's chance to redeem himself in my eyes? Plus all this talk of further Buffy alums getting cast (no James Marsters, please), and also Helo? Man, there's no way this can live up to expectations.

-- Yelling back at my TV during those more-annoying-than-ever Truth.com ads. I've turned hating Truth.com ads into something of a full-time hobby, on par with hating PETA in terms of utter vitriol. But, yeah, if you hear someone screaming "I'll give YOU the Magical Amount, asshole!" that's probably me.

Anyway, I'm going to try to post more during all this mental confusion. Promise.

6 comments:

NYOne said...

Hmm, I might actually believe JC's denials, but I will DEFINITELY be looking for Chase in the audience of the America's Best Dance Crew finale tonight.

Joe Reid said...

Okay, this has now reached critical mass: should I have been watching America's Best Dance Crew all along??

Kris McN said...

Ohmygod, YES!

Kris McN said...

Though you'd have to get over the fact that it appears as "Randy Jackson Presents:..." in your Tivo program list.

JA said...

This was happening two blocks from my house. I saw them shooting when I went home from the movie last night (the production, not Chace). I think they shoot a lot of Gossip Girl in my neighborhood. Yay me.

Joe Reid said...

Man, he was really intensely staring at the camera for some of those, wasn't he? I don't know what I'd do if I were secretly snapping Chace Crawford photos and he started looking at me like that.