Friday, March 28, 2008

Linkage

Some self-promotion, followed by some other-promotion:

First off, you can check out my latest American Idol recappery here, here, and here.

I've also started lending a helping hand to the weekly TWoP video -- my segment this week is on The Hills, believe it or not -- which you can check out right here.

And while we're on the subject of TWoP, you guys have to go check out Drunken Bee's recap for The Real World/Road Rules Challenge reunion episode. Because, did you guys see that? The season itself was super boring, but that reunion was the greatest thing I've ever seen, thanks mostly to the ruthless verbal dominance of Katie Doyle and Coral Smith. Love those girls!

Jason at My New Plaid Pants passes on some valuable advice about Run, Fatboy, Run that you really should heed. Trust me.

Finally, if you're in any way looking for a pick-me-up as you wait for the week to end, allow Linda to introduce you to the Friday Dance Party.

1 comment:

patty m. said...

I would wake up fifteen minutes early for Friday Dance Party!