Thursday, March 27, 2008

EVEN MORE Ill-Advised Brain Activity


Wow, how could I have forgotten to include The Hills on my list of things I'm disproportionately preoccupied with? Specifically last Monday's "this season on The Hills" preview montage. No one should be having a twelve-minute conversation about why it looked like Spencer's sister was hanging out with Lauren, and does that speak well of her or poorly of Lauren, and how it's actually going to be awesome because Lauren is totally Spencer's arch-nemesis. And then another twelve-minute conversation about how Lo is always -- ALWAYS! -- the voice of reason. And then...well, then I kind of yelped when I saw Stephen (yes, Laguna Beach Stephen, I know!) show up for like three seconds. Sadly, I couldn't work up much of anything about Whitney leaving Teen Vogue. She's a sweet girl and all, but the position of Lauren's probing-question-asking, sensible-advice-giving sounding board has long since been filled (Lo!).

You guys, don't judge me. I'm also watching John Adams. I'm doing my part to stay informed on the election. Let me have my guilty pleasures!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Poor Joe. I think the only one who feels guilty about them is you. Indulge and enjoy. We won't judge.

Pete said...

I think I might be in love with you a little bit.