Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Recaps

American Idol 7.7: "Simon tries to strong-arm Paula into rejecting someone for once, but she can't, leading us down a montage-lined path wherein Paula can never say "no" to anyone. You know, now that Ryan mentions it, I have noticed Paula's tendency to be more lenient."

Real World/Road Rules Challenge 15.3: "That night (...I guess), the teams are celebrating birthdays for Katie, Adam, and Johnny. God, what unholy house of the zodiac claims all three of them?"

1 comment:

Jennie said...

"That being said, I'm not sure if the floppy straw gardening hat CT's sporting is detracting from his badass image or just making him look even crazier."

That made me laugh for, probably, too long. I tend to think it's the latter, by the way.

Man, I love the challenges!