Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Curiouser...

The dudes behind Fire Joe Morgan, that tree-mendous baseball blog run by the world's only sane Red Sox fans, say they've just revealed their identities. I could just be acting gullible, but...is one of them really Dwight's cousin Mose on The Office? And is Dwight's cousin Mose really from West Hartford, CT (home of many of my finest relatives)? And is Dwight's cousin Mose also Regis Philbin's son-in-law? It's too late in the day for this much information. But in case this is all true: awesome.

4 comments:

Jeff Hansen said...

I KNOW! That completely floored me when I looked that up. Ken Tremendous! Mose! My brain!

Tara said...

I might be able to find out for you; a girl I went to high school with works on the show (in an unknown capacity).

Anonymous said...

It is true, some blog actually figured it all out back in October:

http://www.teamsiliconvalley.org/sports/im-on-to-you-ken-tremendous/

will said...

Ken Tremendous totally makes me laugh, as does The Office for the most part, so it completely made me overjoyed to have a connection.

World's only sane Red Sox fans? Yes.