Monday, January 28, 2008

'Round Springfield

Okay, first of all, Tara seems to think she's unbeatable at Scene It! and isn't afraid of telling everybody. I'm going to write the WordPress people, though. It feels like a mistake to me.

Nick Davis celebrates his site's tenth anniversary with a wonderful little retrospective. I tried to think about what I was doing ten years ago, and I'm pretty sure one of them was "finding someone to buy me beer this weekend," so I'm kind of impressed with what Nick's been able to do.

Nathaniel has his second podcast up at The Film Experience, featuring me yet again. Thrill as I mumble-mouth my way around the Oscar nominations and sound way more like an Into The Wild hater than I am.

Finally, I have to give credit to Jason at My New Plaid Pants. When he linked to this Brady Corbett/Michael Pitt interview about the Funny Games remake, I thought his anti-Pitt stance was getting the better of him. But then I read the article and...yeah, he's kind of a dick, isn't he? My bad, Jason!

Finally, this post on the TWoP blog about one of my nemeses from one of my very first recapping assignments -- Apprentice: Martha Stewart -- made my day. Will it make yours?

2 comments:

Tara said...

About your nemesis: I was going to write that she was flapping around like a real asshole, and then I thought I might get in trouble, so I didn't. But she was.

JA said...

TOLD YOU SO!

Sorry, I just don't get the chance to yell that as often as I'd like to.