Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Only Thoughts I'm Able To Manage After The Faux-lden Globe Awards

Oh my God do I ever hate Billy Bush. HATE him. I have borne my hatred of Billy Bush into the heavens and made a needle sharp little star in the sky out of it. It is the star of my hatred of Billy Bush and it burns every night, but especially on this night. It burns acid green.


Jennie said...

HAHA! I was going to do my post-Golden Globes post but all my thoughts somehow revolved around how much I hate Billy Bush! Funny.

adam k. said...

I didn't even WATCH that shit, that's how much I hated it (and Billy Bush).

StickyKeys said...

I was going to ask you about this. Why is the strike affecting the Globes and possibly the Oscars? Is it just that people won't attend? I hear a lot of flack about it but never any concrete reason.