Monday, January 21, 2008

Just Got Back From Cloverfield

Okay, first of all, this reaction pretty much sums it all up. What a completely satisfying experience. I may never look at the negative space between skyscrapers the same way again. My adrenaline was off the charts on the way home, though. I took the steps down to the subway at a run. My head's been on a swivel -- I'm ready for anything, man. I was halfway hoping someone would try to mug me on the way home, because I was in this weird primal mood to fight for my survival. I don't know the last time I've been this physically amped from watching a movie. Also: I love you, Lizzy Caplan. More than ever.

3 comments:

JA said...

Dude! I realized after we parted that I was practically running down the street, being all amped up as well. Nutso.

Judi said...

Lizzy Kaplan is my girlfriend! Thanks for the input; I was getting pressured into this movie but didn't really want to go, now I probably will :)

StickyKeys said...

I have a bet with a group of friends that they never actually show the monster. Being that it's a JJ Abrams film though we will still watch several times and LOOK FOR THE MONSTER!!

Man I miss LOST, can't wait to watch this.