Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Get Out, You Devil!

So, according to my blog stats, yesterday saw 666 vistors to Low Res. Now, I'm not a superstitious person, but that is kind of freaky, right? And I seriously don't need that kind of bad luck, on my blog or otherwise. How am I gonna hit my Super Bowl square with the devil's stink-eye on me?

So in the interests of reversing whatever bad mojo may or may not have befallen me, I offer up these (graven?) images of various religious significance. I had to do this in a hurry, so some of these may take a bit of reading into.







Amen.

6 comments:

Julia said...

Re. the Supernatural shot- HA! And Amen to that.

DL said...

That picture of Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki might be the best single photo I've seen all week. (Why the hell don't I watch Supernatural?)

DL said...

That picture of Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki might be the best single photo I've seen all week. (Why the hell don't I watch Supernatural?)

Deirdre said...

I was with you until the Heathers shot. 'Splain [the last two] please?

Joe Reid said...

Think of who you're looking at in those two. And disregard Winona, she'll only distract you.

StickyKeys said...

I've been told that the actual translation is 616 and that 666 was an error that's only stuck on because of it's cosmeticness. So no need to worry!

That could be a horrible rouse I've concocted to keep you steeping in evil, but it's most likely true. Mostly.