Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Gorge-Fest: The End

So my plan was to end this series with a flourish by watching one of my personal favorites, From Dusk Til Dawn. Only it turns out that my TV listings were fucking with me, and I ended up recording From Dusk Til Dawn II. Which is NOT an acceptible replacement, in case you were wondering. Lucky for us, I wrote about the original From Dusk Til Dawn last year, so you can read my post and enjoy.

Sorry this feature's kind of ending with a whimper, but I had a lot of fun doing it. And now I'm exhausted. I'll have to think of other ways to exhaust myself on this blog going forward.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

You should exhaust yourself blogging about what you miss about Buffalo! Since I live there I always enjoy when you drop little Buffalo nuggets in your posts.

Or maybe you're not missing anything yet? :)

That Bootleg Guy said...

Hey, maybe you could do like "an actor's tournament" or something.

Would 64 names be too many?

I'd hate for you to kill it right when it was getting good.

jessica said...

Why would Joe go through the trouble of an "actor's tournament" when there's no way anyone but Billy Crudup will win?

Joe R. said...

I will turn this blog right around and go home, I swear to God!