Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween Everybody!

Since I'll be spending my All Hallow's Eve doing nothing more scary than seeing the B52's in concert (I suppose spiders could start swarming out of those beehives at any moment...), I figured I'd get my scare on right now. Behold three film scenes that scared the crap out of me (all safe for work -- no boobs or gore):








(Is anybody else having trouble viewing this? Try this link to the actual YouTube page if you are.)

And after all that, something to calm you down:

3 comments:

"Lady" Bea said...

Thanks for "Thriller!" It's just not Halloween if I don't get to see that. Also, I named these three movies in my list of scariest movies over at my blog and two out of those three scenes, specifically. Spooky! I'm always surprised that "Mullholland Drive" doesn't get more notice for how freakin' creepy it is. Happy Halloween!

Joe R. said...

Mulholland has to contend with not being a horror/thriller movie, strictly speaking. But if I'm being honest, that's the most scared I've been while watching a movie, ever.

Jenny said...

At first I didn't know what the third clip was from, and then when that thing popped out at the end, I was like, "...so it's 'Harry and the Hendersons?'"

But I gotta say, even though it's now the day after, I'm totally in the mood to rent a bunch of horror movies. Party thanks to Joe's posts, and partly thanks to the Bravo countdown I watched last night. And I've never been a horror person.