Friday, July 13, 2007

Low Res Caption Contest No. 009

It's been a looong while since we did one of these, huh? This one comes from my just-completed trip to New York. I ended up on camera at the Today show, not that any of YOU were watching. Jerks. No, actually my sister and I decided to hop on over to Rockefeller Plaza before we headed home this morning, and it actually wasn't all that hard to stake out a spot on the guardrail and wedge your ugly mug in between Al Roker and Ann Curry. It was worth the trip -- we got to see Sarah Ferguson and Adam Levine up close, though our enthusiasm over a possible Victoria Beckham sighting was thwarted, as it was a pre-taped interview. Damn!

But one of the more notable things was how genuinely personable Ann Curry seemed to be. She interacted with the masses in a way I found endearing, and I've never been much of a fan of hers. Of course, it also led to a moment like this:

What to make of this? What's going on here. You tell me. Caption this photo in the comments.

(photo by Emily Reid, by the way)

7 comments:

jessica said...

How does a French woman hold her liquor, again?

adam k. said...

"I can see in your thoughts that you don't like me, little boy...

How would you like me to change that?" (wink)

Glark said...

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

...remember.

StickyKeys Says: said...

Rihanna or Rianna?

Neel Mehta said...

"So that's the weather here in New York City. Let's see what's happening in your neck."

The Bloody Munchkin said...

"What? You mean the vulcan mind read can't be performed flirtatiously???"

Kate said...

Sorry for a second Star Trek reference.

"Ann Curry give good oo-mox, no?"