Friday, July 06, 2007

But First!

Yes, Big Brother is back, and this summer, I'll be one of the recappers for TWoP. Truly, a dream come true. Oh, also, if you're looking for even more Big Brother commentary than you can possibly handle, the ever-fabulous Gabriel at ModFab has all you'll need and more.

As for my first impressions of the show:



The one I love.






The one I hate.







The one I want to love, but I worry.






The one I thought I was going to hate, because he seemed loud and obnoxious, but I think I'll end up loving him because he's a total dork who's playing at the crazy-ass whims of America.





The other one I hate.







The one I think I'll end up liking because she's the above blonde's enemy.







The universally recognized Hot One.







The one I suspect is the real Hot One.







The other...







...other...







...other ones I hate.






The one who I think possesses some substance despite her outer resemblance to post-TrimSpa (pre-death) Anna Nicole.

7 comments:

JA said...

Ya know, Joe, WE ARE SHARING A BRAIN HERE AND IT'S FREAKING ME OUT. That's precisely 100% my reaction to every single character. I mean "person." These are "real" "people" in the "house."

Rene said...

Have you seen Big Brother After Dark on one of the showtime channels? The title makes it sound so sexy, but so far, it's really really boring...

Joe R. said...

JA: I almost used the words "sharing a brain" when commenting on your Mike Vogel post! Now I'M freaking out!

Rene: I don't have Showtime right now, but I'll have it after I move. But I am not surprised to hear that it's mad boring. Nobody's scheming yet, from what I hear.

Michelle said...

Well, I'm always on the fence about sacrificing my summer to this show, but it nevertheless sucks me in. Glad you are covering this though. It lessens the guilt just a bit. However, they couldn't squeeze in a bit more diversity? For season 8 of this show? I miss Kaysar.

Barry said...

I hate JOE on Big Brother. The first time he opened his mouth, I wanted to reach through the TV and strangle him. He is so mean and bitchy and just flat out fucking annoying. Since Eric is America's Player he has to get Joe put up. I can't stand him. I haven't hated a Big Brother person this much..EVER. Well enough of my ranting :) lol

Mathan said...

I'm actually watching the After Dark stuff on Showtime (it makes great background TV) and I think there's some schemes happening. I'm not sure because a) I'm not paying that much attention and b) I don't watch BB proper so I've got no idea who anyone is. But there've some pairings and hush talks.

Thanks to Joe I've got some idea who I should be paying attention to.

Rene said...

I think you missed Zack...While I was reading the boards at TWoP, I was using this post as a guide to who everyone is, and I was getting very confused as to which one was Zack...He is pretty forgettable so far, and he looks a lot like Mike...