Saturday, June 02, 2007

While I Was Out

Sorry for the impromptu vacation from blogging, y'all. I'm on a college reunion weekend , so I don't have a ton of time, but just a few quick updates.

This summer on TWoP, I've got my hands full with "weecaps" for the Real World/Road Rules Challenge and the new CW show Hidden Palms. The former is trashy fun as usual, while the latter is trashy, and hopefully will be moving into "fun" any time now. Also, I wrote a couple articles for our MTV Movie Awards feature, including this one that explains why they should totally give an award to Chunk from The Goonies. ALSO, also, I'm recapping the last dying gasps of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and gallantly attempting to avoid doing the written equivalent of giving the show a giant raspberry.

Also, I'm trying to figure out a way I can incorporate some sort of weekly post about what music I'm listening to on the blog, be it on the sidebar or a weekly feature or whatever. In the meantime, please enjoy my current music obsession: Kelly Clarkson's "Never Again." Watch the video and marvel at how Kelly has upped the jilted-lover ante by actually dying and haunting her ex from beyond the grave!

No comments: