Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Liz Lemon Lives Longer

Coincidence? You tell me:

This morning, I'm quoted in an L.A. Times article about the ever-phenomenal 30 Rock.

This afternoon, 30 Rock gets renewed for next season.

I'm saying, maybe I'm just a bit of good luck. Or maybe this "Joe Reed" person is. Weird that's he's been working at TWoP all this time and I've never come across him.

But the good -- nay, great! -- news is the renewal. If nothing else, it gives the show a whole other year to get Jenna Maroney into Urban Fervor, the sequel to The Rural Juror.

Speaking of which, celebrate this news with me and one of my favorite YouTube clips:


Michelle said...

Fantastic! Either one of you can take credit for that minor miracle. Perhaps they'll renew the Richter show along with it. Also, nice quote!

NYOne said...

What show will you be working your magic on next?
*crosses fingers* Please say Friday Night Lights...

jessica said...

The last thing I need to be a registered member of ... anything else, really. But I do it for you.

Now someone point Tina Fey in Joe's direction so she can start writing that Urban Fervor thing now. Too funny.

J.D. Judge said...

Best. Show. Ever.

Lori said...

Thank you for working your magic, Joe R., because I do love 30 Rock so very, very much. I often turn to my girlfriend and say "You have the boldness of a much younger woman." Never not funny.