Friday, March 09, 2007

Overly Crypic Jury Duty Observations, Day 3

So, let's just say, for example, hypothetically, you were presented with an exhibit that was an artist's rendering of a cross-section of the female pelvic region (stay with me here, fellas) from, like, a bird's eye view? Do you follow me? And what if, for example, this artist's rendering looked very much like an incredibly scary clown sticking its tongue out at you? And it wasn't like looking at the clouds where your impressions are fleeting -- for ten consecutive minutes, you're faced with Scary Clown Pelvic Region Face. My question is: how inappropriate would it have been to ask if you can have a copy of said exhibit so you can scan it and post it on your blog? Because now that I'm forced to describe it with words, it's just not good enough. I don't know.


...The clown's nose was the uterus!!!

You don't want to know what the tongue was.

5 comments:

jessica said...

Wow. As if the female reproductive organs weren't shrouded in enough distate and general uneasiness already, now my girlie parts are scary clowns!

This brings me a whole different reading on Pennywise.

Tara said...

You're not into girls. We get it. You don't have to be RUDE about it!

Joe R. said...

Hey, I'm not the one with the issues. Clearly, the guy who drew this scary Guernica version of the female lady parts is the one with the problem.

Sticky Keys said...

Wasn't this a tax evasion case? I'm so confused...

Oh!

No, wait.

Lisa said...

"Your Honor, I couldn't pay my taxes because I was traumatized by a scary clown uterus." Works for me!