Thursday, March 22, 2007

No, I'm Not Proud Of It

But I will not lie, this:

made me absolutely giddy. New Challenge! CT being an ignorant moron and punching dudes! Abram doing same! Paula crying and being emotionally unstable! Aneesa telling a bitch to step off! Timmy collecting Social Security checks! Susie crying real not-just-for-TV tears! Janelle's face not moving! Johnny Bananas being oddly appealing and protective towards Davis! Davis's huge shiner! Tonya acting a ho! Tonya acting a ho with Davis! Derrick back to be oddly endearing some more! Kenny vs. CT! Shirts optional!

...and I'm overstimulated. I'm going to go lie down until this passes.

1 comment:

Trey said...

Holy shit, I am all over that. Remember when Susie was in love with Timmy because they were both from Pittsburgh, or something? I hope Piggy comes back into my life some day.