Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Awesome and Vibratory Power of Color


I love the U.S. Open. It's always the most exciting tennis of the year. And I love how the Open's less traditional stance on apparel tends to result in more...interesting decisions, let's say. But where was I when the USTA issued the edict that dark-orange/tomato-red ruled and everything else drooled?

Wearing such a bold color will cetainly help you stand out. Unless everybody else does the same and you all end up looking like the Princeton University soccer team.

6 comments:

par3182 said...

i'm getting a bounce

Joe R. said...

That's all I wanted out of this post, really. Thank you.

Kamikaze Camel said...

Clearly the Australian open is better. It's always really hot and so there's plenty of opportunities to see hotties sans shirts.

Joe R. said...

I know, it's such a shame.

Sticky Keys said...

I'm allergic to tennis except for the drama and excellent US Open stories.

If he hasn't already, ask Jacob to tell you his Andy Roddick story. It's good stuff.

Emma said...

Tennis? Come on!