Thursday, July 06, 2006

Low Res Caption Contest No. 007

Back by popular demand!

I hardly think my very intelligent readers need a refresher course on how caption contests work, but just in case any stray Taylor Hicks fans wandered in from the AI recaps: you write a caption for the photo below. Be funny.


Previous caption contests: No. 006: Scary Santa; No. 005: Door Jam; No. 004: Presidential Wang Touching; No. 003: The Tango A-Rod; No. 002: OT VIII; No. 001: Kegger at Saddam's! Be There!.

9 comments:

wolfchick said...

Unfortunately the camouflage pattern of the President's sweat stains did not help in hiding him from the powerful forces of gravity.

Sticky Keys said...

50 stars? But the candle says there are 68 states. Stupid immigrant bakers. Learn to speak English numbers!



I suck at these. Sorry.

wolfchick said...

Stix, you rock. Love you muchly.

StinkyLulu said...

Laura (from off left): Sound it out, George.

Kamikaze Camel said...

I'll huff... and I'll puff... and I'll let Katrina to the rest

(omg was that too tasteless?)
(sorry if that offended anyone)

Sticky Keys said...

Heh, don't worry Mr. Camel, where George Bush is, Katrina jokes will follow.

See? Word veri says grgsookbds which I take to mean that George's Mardi Gra beads are soaked (hence the wetness on said shirt) and now he has to cope with the loss and be an inspiration to others that lost things in the hurricane.

Because George Bush now knows.

Fancy schmancy layout Joer!

Kamikaze Camel said...

lol, that's cool. Being from Australia, I can never quite tell what's tasteless or not to America. I've made that mistake too many times before.

Tipsy McSwiggans said...

I sure hope I get that pony this year...

Stephanie V.W. Lucianovic said...

Now that's a blowjob!