Friday, July 28, 2006

The Doctor Is: Out

I'm taking a week off. Sorta. Kinda. I've got some material in the queue, but blogging may be spotty. Rest assured, when I come back, you can expect the actress tournament quarterfinals, so get your votes in for those tiebreakers while you can! Oh, and I'll be turning comment moderation off, so be on your best behavior with all that. Listen to me, like I'm speaking to any more than a dozen people. Still: no taking advantage. Aaron Cameron, I'm talking to you.

2 comments:

Sticky Keys said...

I'm looking at your request for us to be on our "B.E.T." behavior and all I can think about is perfecting my booty pop.

If you insist Joe.

Booty booty booty booty rockin' everwhere!!!!!

*waits for moderation to be turned back on...

Aaron Cameron said...

Yeah! Hell, damn, fart!