Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Big Brother, the Internet, and You

So the show doesn't air until tomorrow, but the wonderful, wonderful internet has already gotten a bead on the Big Brother: All-Stars houseguests. Something about a leaked audio feed. CBS has been pretty cagey with the leaking, I must say. Anyway, if you simply can't wait another day to find out which all-stars made it into the house, click the link below and find out. To give you a clue, I am, in a word, excited.

So apparently there are 14, rather than the twelve we were originally told there would be. Scuttlebutt is that there was a competition for the final two spots, which would account for the 8-6 male-to-female ratio.

Males: Kaysar, Howie, Marcellas, Will, James (YAY!), Mike Boogie, Jase, and Chicken George.

Females: Alison, Danielle, Nakomis, Erika, Janelle, Diane.

Erika and Diane were surprises, but not entirely unpleasant ones. And if I were to guess, I'd say it was James and Mike Boogie who won the last two spots.

3 comments:

Sticky Keys said...

DANGIT JOER! I went to Oh No They Didn't to link pics of the cast and see who all these crazy kids were, and I got spoiled on season three of Doctor Who! I now demand that you watch next season! That is your punishment for inadvertantly aiding my spoileridge.

Ah, I'll get over it. Here's the link, it also shows who will be HOH.

Joe R. said...

"I got spoiled on season three of Doctor Who! I now demand that you watch next season!"

Ha! Fuuuuuuck that.

Sticky Keys said...

Dangit! It was worth a try, no one should have to go through Doctor Who alone.