Thursday, March 09, 2006

American Idol Vote-Off Pool, Week 3

Current Standings
Jacob -- 4
Joe -- 6
Sarah -- 6

Predictions for Tonight
(4 eliminations)
Jacob -- Kinnik Sky, Melissa McGhee, Kevin Covais, Will Makar.
Joe -- Kinnik Sky, Melissa McGhee, Kevin Covais, Will Makar.
Sarah -- Kinnik Sky, Ayla Brown, Kevin Covais, Bucky Covington.

ETA: And the results are ...

Kinnik, Will, Ayla, and Gedeon.

This week's points:
Jacob -- 2
Joe -- 2
Sarah -- 2

Standings to Date:
Jacob -- 6
Joe -- 8
Sarah -- 8

So it looks like we've got a horse race as we head into finals. Can we get a ruling as to my eligibility if I were to be thrown in jail for kicking the shit out of Taylor Hicks? I could still phone my picks in.

8 comments:

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ali said...

Thank God Will is going home. I can't believe he's made it this far.

Now if only I could get rid of Nick Car- I mean, Ace Young... I'd be a happy man.

Joe R. said...

That's quite enough of the Will bashing, sir! Especially now that my boy has gone home. Damn.

Sticky Keys said...

I'm glad you had these up since TWoP was down and I wasn't able to watch. I knew it was sweet Will's time, but AYLA AND GEDEON?! What was that crap about? And now we have Kevin in the top 12? Dear sweet God.

Sars said...

When it was Gedeon and Bucky, I thought I was about to pull out one of the greatest Hail Mary comebacks in the history of AI betting. But it was not to be.

Thought Criminal said...

Wow, that was some bullshit.


Will and Gedeon over Bucky and Covais? Really, America? And Ayla over Melissa? Totally unexpected.

Ali said...

Joe, Will's endearing no doubt, but... come on! My condolences nonetheless. I feel the same way about Gedeon getting the boot; not my favorite, but more deserving than Bucky + Kevin combined.

whatwouldjanicedickinsondo said...

i don't much care for bucky's singing, but dude is so fucking sweet.
i'm totally on team bucky.

and i preferred melissa to ayla, so i'm glad she's hanging around, with her "gargling with gravel" voice which is much better than ayla's run of the mill singing.