Friday, August 05, 2005

Where's Your Jesus Pose Now?

You guys all have to go and read this right now. I got the link from Defamer. My favorite part?

Anyway, so the guy who was so spiritually affected by The Passion of the Christ is now hightailing it to Gainesville to tag a piece of ass he met in an airport bar. And he's having his ghettotastic hootchie skanky Jersey girl sleaze of a sister drive him. Yes, Creed is making his sister drive him to the Gainesville Denny's for a booty call.


All appropriate disclaimers apply, very well may not be true (yeah, right), blah-blah-blah-oh-my-god-go-read-it!

EDIT: Almost as funny as the Scott Stapp taking it in the pants part is the Project Mayhem-like zeal with which these college kids decided, en masse, to utterly humiliate this celebrity they hated. Like this was their guerilla warfare attack upon The Fucking Man and His Shitty-Ass Music. And they can fund their next ambush (fairly warned be ye, Rob Thomas) by selling Stapp's Klonopin stash.

Sordid.

4 comments:

Carlie said...

Joe, you are simply amazing.

Those pics seemed to prove everything to me....

I had no idea what that guy's name was, so just calling him "Creed" was awesome.

Alex said...

Psst. Joe. Joe! Over here... there are some new trailers at ComingSoon.net that I think you might want to see.

Trailers!

Check out "Everything is Illuminated" and "A Good Woman". There are more at the link above.

Joe R. said...

I did see those, but thanks for pointing them out anyway. They look . . . I'm not sure what to make of either of them. Might include them in the column this week.

JL said...

You know, as a musician, I've been praying for years for something like that to happen to Creed, and now that it has...I admit, I feel almost guilty. Almost.