Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Mawwage. Wuhve and mawwage.

Low Resolution would like to happily announce the launching of Brian and Kristeen’s wedding site. Brian (aka Monkeyboy) and Kristeen (I refuse to call her The Future Mrs. Monkeyboy, no matter how much she begs me) have been longtime friends of Low Res and its intrepid author. Go and read about the improbable storybook romance and the impossibly romantic proposal. Who knew the Grupp Fireside Lounge could be so enchanting.

While you’re there, help make Brian and Kristeen’s wedding site the most popular wedding site around and sign their guest book. If you don’t have the pleasure of knowing them like I do, feel free to cut and paste the following well-wishes:

Congratulations Brian and Kristeen! Yours is a many-splendored love that will ring throughout the ages. I have every confidence that Brian will make a hardy and successful husband, while Kristeen will prove to be a capable and industrious wife. And did I say attractive? Because I should have. Y’all are damn hot. Happy wedding!

Or come up with your own greeting. Use profanity and I will cut your shit the fuck up, though. Cheers!

1 comment:

The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, I'm liking the blog by the way.